CaFAN will hold its Regional Root and Tuber Crop Production and Marketing Coordination Workshop on Friday January 29th and 30th, 2010. The workshop is one in a series of three workshops funded under the EU All ACP Commodities Programme (EU AAACP), and is scheduled to take place in Grenada at the Grand Beach Resort.
Over forty (40) young business farmers and agro business leaders from thirteen (13) Caribbean countries will come together at a “Regional Youth in Agriculture” workshop from January 25 – 28th at the Grand Beach Resort tin Grenada, to plan the way forward in regional agriculture development from a youth perspective.
- CaFAN Secretariat participates in Health Fair
- CaRAPN Medium Term Strategic Planning Workshop
- Regional Training Course in Agribusiness Management of Farmers Organisations
- CaFAN Secretariat to host Canadian Interns
- Community-based Disaster management workshop concluded
- Farmers Associatons and Community-based Disaster Management in the Caribbean
- FAO hosted Caribbean regional workshop
- CaFAN Secretariat to host CTA Study Visit in St. Vincent and the Grenadines